Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
4.58 MB | N/A pages
The Social Emotional Learning Focus of Unit 6 is on understanding the different types of motivation and how they apply to being successful in life. This lesson will focus on identifying whether a real life scenario represents internal or external motivation. Students will also be able to describe whether the behavior in the scenario is likely to continue or fade based on the type of motivation being represented.
1. By the end of this lesson students will be able to:
2. Categorize internal and external motivation in canines and humans.
3. Explain the difference between internal and external motivation.
4. Describe whether a behavior is likely to continue based on the type of motivation being given.
5. Write a reflection on self-motivation.
Common Core Learning Objectives:
SL 1 - Participate in a discussion.
W 10 - Write routinely for a variety of tasks and purposes.