Also included in
- Are you looking for fun and positive ways to support your students' social emotional health and wellbeing? This Social Emotional SEL Activities for Google Jamboard™ Super Bundle includes 42 engaging and interactive lessons and activities your students will enjoy! These SEL lessons and activities als$29.00$43.25Save $14.25
- This SEL Activities for Google Jamboard™ Bundle includes fun and engaging digital resources for social emotional learning, mindfulness, daily check-ins, and growth mindset! Each of these lessons and activities will provide positive and encouraging ways to support your students' on-going emotional he$20.25$28.25Save $8.00
Are you looking for an easy and effective way to check in on your students' emotional well-being? Your students will enjoy using these INTERACTIVE and ENGAGING SEL Student Check-In Activities for Google Jamboard™! The main purpose and benefit of these activities is for students to be able to check in with how they are feeling, as well as for the teacher to get a pulse on how students are doing on a regular, if not daily basis. With the growing need for social emotional support, this is an especially helpful way to be able to connect with and check in on students' social emotional wellness in a way that is fun for them!
What is Google Jamboard you ask? It’s a digital whiteboard that’s interactive and collaborative all in real-time with immediate feedback! Students brainstorm and share ideas using digital sticky notes (who doesn’t love sticky notes!), text boxes, inserting images, and drawings. Google Jamboards can be shared via Google Classroom™ the same way Google Slides™ are. After using these SEL Student Check-In Activities, you’ll now be asking... Why haven’t I been using Jamboard™ sooner!
Please view the preview for Jamboard tips on this product. :)
10 SEL Student Check-In Activity Templates for Google Jamboard:
End of Day check-In
End of Week Check-In
How is it going?
Answers I have / Questions I have
How Am I Feeling?
PDF printable version is also included.
Directions for each are also included in the download.
These easy to use, engaging SEL student check-In activities can be used any way that best suits your specific classroom needs.
1. Select a template.
2. Insert the topic or question you would like students to respond to.
3. Share via Google Classroom.
4. Students provide their response on a digital sticky note and then insert it onto the Jamboard!
-Select just the template(s) that you’d like to assign daily or weekly. :)
-If assigning weekly, try do it on the same day of the week each time, so that there is consistency in the activity.
•Content Area Feedback
•Classroom Community Building
This resource is also part of these BUNDLES that might suit your on-going needs:
The following resources might also interest you:
Thank you :)
Don’t forget to follow my store to receive notification of NEW products. :)