SELF-ESTEEM NOTES or Encouragement Notes as Students Rewards for Good Behavior
Also included in
- Do you need calming strategies to help students manage stress, anxiety, and mental health to improve emotional wellbeing? Teach kids to calm down and self-regulate through mindfulness, breathing, and positive affirmations. Empower your students with coping strategies for self-control and increase coPrice $27.50Original Price $33.30Save $5.80
52 encouragement notes to acknowledge hard work, perseverance, kindness, courage, and friendship. Nurture self-esteem and a growth mindset as you praise your students for doing their best work.
Students in 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th grade benefit from positive notes as praise and recognition of a job well done gives them the confidence to step out of their comfort zone to try new things.
Receiving a note reinforces that their effort is noticed and appreciated to encourage good behavior.
Use the tracker sheet to record which notes you have given to each student.
➡️ Teacher Feedback
"I mailed one of each of these to my students to remind them that we are still all in this together. Some hung them in their rooms, while others put them in their windows for everyone to see. Thank you." - Bobbi C
Present a note when students hand in work they've put extra effort into or leave one in their book or on their desk to encourage them when they’re concerned about a new topic or activity.
While academics are important, it's just as valuable to reward kind and caring words and actions.
Notes have been organized into 3 categories to make it easy to find the right words to express your appreciation or sense of pride.
- Encouragement & perseverance
- Kindness & caring
- Friendship & inclusion
Click here to follow my store and learn when I post new resources and freebies.
- Instructions for use
- 52 different designs in 3 colorways
- Black outlines for printing on colored paper
- Sorted into 3 categories
* You will need Acrobat 7.0 or later - please contact me if you require an earlier version.
Save $$ on bundles:
- Kindness Best Sellers Bundle – 5 resources
- Friendship Activities Bundle - 7 resources
- Bookmarks & Coloring Pages Bundle - 8 resources
★ Did you know you can receive credit towards future TpT purchases by reviewing products. Please leave a positive review on the product page or through “My Purchases” under “My Account”.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
★ Click here to follow my store and be notified when new products and freebies are added.
© Ripple Kindness Project
Materials are intended for personal use in one classroom only. For use in multiple classrooms, please purchase additional licenses.