Also included in
- Do you need emotional wellbeing and calming strategies to help students manage stress, anxiety, and mental health? Teach kids to calm down and self-regulate through mindfulness, breathing, and positive affirmations. Empower your students with coping strategies for self-control and increase confidenc$23.75$28.35Save $4.60
52 encouragement notes help you to nurture a growth mindset as you recognize and foster positive character traits, hard work, and perseverance. Students in 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, or 6th grade benefit from positive notes as praise and recognition of a job well done gives them the confidence to step out of their comfort zone to try new things.
Build self-esteem and motivate your kids to achieve more than they thought they could. Receiving a note reinforces that their efforts are noticed and appreciated to encourage extra effort and more positive behavior. Use the tracker sheet to record which notes you have given to each student.
Present children with a note when handing in work you see they have put a lot of effort into or leave one in their book or on their desk when they’re concerned about a new topic or activity.
While academics are important, it's just as valuable to reward kind and caring words and actions.
Notes have been organized into 3 categories to make it easy to find the right words to express your appreciation or sense of pride.
• Encouragement & perseverance
• Kindness & caring
• Friendship & inclusion
➡️ Happy Customer
"I mailed one of each of these to my students to remind them that we are still all in this together. Some hung them in their rooms, while others put them in their windows for everyone to see. Thank you." - Bobbi C
Click here to follow my store and learn when I post new resources and freebies.
This pack includes:
- Instructions for use
- 52 different designs in 3 colorways
- Black outlines for printing on colored paper
- Sorted into 3 categories
* You will need Acrobat 7.0 or later - please contact me if you require an earlier version.
Save $$ on bundles:
- Kindness Best Sellers Bundle - 5 resources
- Friendship Activities Bundle - 7 resources
- Bookmarks & Coloring Pages Bundle - 8 resources
- Wellbeing & Mental Health Bundle - 5 resources
- End of Year Calming Activities GROWING BUNDLE – Saves you the most as new resources added after you purchase are yours to download for free!
If you have any questions or ideas for other products you'd like to see in our store, we’d love to hear from you!
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or find out more about what we do at www.ripplekindness.org.
Have a great day! ☺
★ Proceeds from sales on TPT help support disadvantaged school families via our outreach program Nourish Network.
★ Did you know you can save money on TpT resources by leaving feedback?
You can receive credit towards future TpT purchases by reviewing products.
If you like this one, please leave a review on the product page or through “My Purchases” under “My Account”.
Your feedback is of great importance to us as it helps in determining which products are most valuable to you and your students.
© Ripple Kindness Project
Materials are intended for personal use in one classroom only. For use in multiple classrooms, please purchase additional licenses.