This learning package focuses on teaching students key information about self-esteem. Students will learn what self-esteem is, why self-self-esteem is important, how self-esteem is developed, and how students can boost self-esteem. The material is easy to use and easy for students to follow.
Objectives: Students will be able to:
• Define self-esteem.
• Explain why having a positive self-esteem is important.
• Explain how self-esteem is developed.
• Describe ways to boost self-esteem.
1. Two detail Lesson Plan
2. Two PowerPoints
3. Self-Esteem; Why is it important?: Reading Comprehension Sheets
4. Where Does Self-Esteem Come From? Reading Comprehension Sheets
5. How to Boost Self-Esteem: Reading Comprehension Sheets
6. Introduction to Self-Esteem: Worksheet
7. What Does Self-Esteem Look Like?
8. Filling the Self-Esteem Bucket; Worksheet.
9. Vocabulary: Worksheet
10. Assessment: Multiple Choice, True or False, Fill-in
Other quality and easy to follow lessons are:
FRIENDS, CREATING FRIENDSHIPS
Feedback is Greatly Appreciated
Michael K. Powell