Say goodbye to grading papers! SELF-GRADING assessments will change your life. Students simply take this digital multiple-choice quiz and you receive immediate data organized and imported into a spreadsheet.
You can use these 3rd-grade math tests with or without Google Classroom.
If you prefer pencil and paper a printable PDF version with answer keys is included as well.
- 4 digital self-grading and printable assessments
- Each quiz has 10 multiple choice questions (40 questions total)
- Printable version with all answer keys included
- Teacher Directions
- Data Grouping Sheet: Easily organize students into strategy groups
- Small-Group Documentation Sheet: Take notes on your small groups and plan for future sessions
- Student Data Clipboards: Students are enabled to take responsibility for their learning by tracking their own progress
- Common Core State Standard Reference Sheet: 5th-grade math common core standards organized in one place
- Assess your students' ability levels
- Give students immediate feedback
- Use real-time data to efficiently guide instruction
- Save valuable class time (and whatever time you spent outside the day grading!)
- Multiple Choice
- 3.NF.1 - Understanding fractions
- 3.NF.2 - Fractions on a number line
- 3.NF.3 - Equivalent fractions; comparing fractions
- Pretest / Posttest
- End of unit evaluation
- Test prep
- Partner work
- Extra practice
- Early finishers
- 5th-grade math worksheets (or digital practice)
- or adapt to fit your classroom needs!
Let me grade all of your reading papers for you too!
Looking for other math activities you and your students will LOVE?
Change your life forever this year, simplify your teacher life, and enjoy having all your assignments graded for you instantly.