This is the third unit in a five part series that makes up SELLING ACADEMICS – French Edition. It is a wonderful guide created by two successful language teachers with over sixty years of classroom experience between them. Classroom tested in dozens of classrooms throughout the country. It was recently revised and updated for today’s classrooms with today’s issues.
• An tool to assess the market available to build a successful French Program in an American public secondary school,
• A description of the community attitudes required to enhance the classroom environment,
• The means to assess past and future public relations activities
• Sample letters to be used to encourage enrollment
• A calendar of major events suitable for public relations/recruitment activities,
• A description of successful fund raising activities and a worksheet to use when planning future fund raising to support the process of building a vibrant, successful French Program.
Whether you are new to teaching or a veteran who wants to increase enrollment and/or refresh the French Program on your campus, you will find this guide helpful.
“Il ne faut rien laisser au hazard.” Selling Academics