A Lesson Presentation on Sentence Types. This presentation presents ready to use resources that will help you to walk into the classroom with ready to teach confidence as it covers all that you need for a lesson on Sentence Structure.
This Presentation Includes:
1. Engaging and Creative Lesson Starter – Differentiate
2. Well Formulated, Measurable, SMART Objectives and Outcomes
3. Real Life Application and Cross-Curriculum Links
4. Flipped Lesson Part - Video on Types of Sentences according to Structure
5. Mini-Plenary with Critical Thinking Questions – The Plenary Dice
6. Space for Peer Teaching - Sentence Types based on Structure
7. Collaborative Group Task – Sentences to go with the Pictures - 4 Tasks
8. Differentiated Activity that provides Learning Opportunity for Level Learners - 4 Exercises
9. Assessment Criteria and Rubrics to state the Outcome Expected
10. Plenary that Assesses Learning Outcomes - 3-2-1 Plenary
11. Home Learning for Reinforcement - 2 Worksheets and 1 Online Exercise
12. Skills to be addressed during the Lesson - Social and Cognitive
Teachers can use this presentation to give a complete knowledge and understanding of Sentence Construction to the learners, thereby helping them to enhance their language and writing skills.