SENTENCE STRUCTURE TYPES: SIMPLE, COMPOUND, COMPLEX, COMPOUND-COMPLEX
Help your students improve their writing by understanding the 4 types of sentence structures (simple, compound, complex, and compound-complex) with these eye-catching, ready-to-use resources!
INCLUDED IN YOUR PURCHASE
• A 21 slide Powerpoint presentation that covers the following topics: sentence variety, subject, predicate, independent clause, dependent clause, simple sentences, compound sentences, complex sentences, and compound-complex sentences. For each of the sentence types, there is an explanation of the structure, examples, and a practice question.
• A student handout with information from the presentation on the four types of sentence structures.
• 30 Famous Quotes Task Cards that feature a quote from a famous person. Students decide which type of sentence structure that each of the quotes follow.
• A recording sheet with the famous people's names where students can record the type of sentence structure used.
• A teacher answer key for the Famous Quotes activity.
Like This Resource? Click The Links Below To See More By Presto Plans!
FRAGMENTS AND RUN ON SENTENCES
GRAMMAR RESOURCE BUNDLE
EDITING SOCIAL MEDIA GRAMMAR ERRORS
© Presto Plans
★CLICK HERE TO RECEIVE 10 FREE ENGLISH TEACHER RESOURCES!