A compact review of sentence types based on the structure with examples organized for quick referencing.
• Recognizes the difference between the sentence types.
• Defines sentence types.
• Explores the structure of sentence types.
• Helps to identify sentence types.
• Helps to frame sentences of all types on your own.
Teachers can use this cheat sheet as a ready reference material to remind the learners about the syntax, differences, types and the usage of sentences in their writing.
MORE PRODUCTS BY THE AUTHOR:
* LETTER WRITING
* PROSE COMPREHENSION
* HEALTH TIPS
* SPECIAL NEEDS APPS
* DIGITAL TEACHER
* POEM COMPREHENSION
* ANALYZING GUIDES
* WRITING RESOURCES
* LISTENING & SPEAKING SKILLS
* DIRECT INDIRECT SPEECH