This resource covers the integral, surface and deep features of sentence word order. It contains full-on activities and assessments to cover the skills of literacy in an easy, structured, cover-your-bases system. It includes everything you need to get going with Ordering Information in your classroom.
This Resource Includes:
1. Lesson Plan
3. Assessment Rubrics
4. Worksheets (4 Exercises)
• Order sentences in many ways.
• Distinguish phrase, clause, and sentence.
• Identify the most powerful place for information in a sentence.
• Locate the place of least emphasis in a sentence.
• Order clauses in a subordinated sentence.
Teachers can use this to enhance the writing skills of the learners, especially the technique needed to order information in sentences correctly.