Also included in
- Help students develop SELF-AWARENESS and SELF-MANAGEMENT through goal setting. Real-world Social-Emotional Learning (SEL) for Middle School and High School that isn't baby-ish.⭐ Can your students buy into my origin story? If so, they MIGHT buy into the message behind this product.Let's be honest. S$18.00$34.00Save $16.00
- SAVE TIME and MONEY! This bundle includes every single Educircles resource on my TpT store. ⭐ NINETEEN (19) people have purchased the EVERTYHING BUNDLE so far! When you buy this resource, please email me at Mike@educircles.org - I want to make sure you find what you need! TEACHER FEEDBACK about the$138.73$274.46Save $135.73
If your students did this one trick, they might improve.
SEOT Step to Success 004 is to STOP, OBSERVE, and WONDER.
NO PREP article with discussion questions.
Give students opportunities to develop SELF AWARENESS and SELF CONTROL by setting goals.
- free video lesson (youtube)
- NO PREP, JUST PRINT (PDF)
- Microsoft Word
- Google Docs
- Easel by TpT
is a way to think about how to achieve your goals. It’s an acronym. It stands for Strategies, Effort, Optimize, and Tinker.
SEOT 004 is to Stop, Observe and Wonder
Innovation requires tinkering. Tinkering means playing around and exploring what happens.
- It’s about trying to improve something in a really casual way.
- We’re just messing around with something because we’re curious to see what happens.
- It probably won’t work, but who knows?
- Tinkering is about wanting to see what happens.
If we’re always in a rush to get everything done, we don’t always get a chance to find a better way. The key to creativity and creating success is to create connections between ideas and observations.
- Here's the FREE YouTube video lesson - show it IN-PERSON in class or use it for ONLINE learning.
- The handout article is a tidied-up transcription of the video with questions.
- Please look at the preview file (besides the product cover images.) It shows you exactly what you get.
THIS LESSON GOES WELL WITH...
- FREE slideshow:
- The Do Something Different Challenge in
OH NO! You missed out !!!
- This product was half price went it was first released.
- The price went up on Jan 27, 2021
- Some of my products are FREE or deeply discounted when they are first released. This is a special thank you to people who follow my store.
- FOLLOW MY STORE so TpT can notify you when I publish a new product!
WORRIED ABOUT MISSING OUT ON DEALS? DO YOU WANT MY NEW PRODUCTS FOR FREE?
- Stop worrying about waiting for my products to go on sale.
- Stop stressing about missing out on early bird FREE pricing for my new products.
- GET the Educircles EVERYTHING Bundle NOW and get all my new products for free.
- (Psst, the price of the Educircles EVERYTHING Bundle goes up as I add more resources to my store. Read more.)
“Version 2022-01-09” Keep It Simple, Silly! KISS update
This version was posted on TpT on Sunday, January 9, 2022.
- Grammarly update to handout
- Changed title font to Luckiest Guy.
- Added more discussion points to the answer key. Added brainstorming suggestions for question #5 Take Action.
- Added Easel by TpT online learning format.
- This product is now a zipped file (TpT digital download product format) instead of a Google Drive TpT product format. This will make it much easier to find in the bundle.
- Added a File Table of Contents with one-click links to the files you need.
For all changes, please see the Product Guide.
If you have any questions, just ask below or send me an email at Mike@educircles.org