Also included in
- How to start Spanish 1, Spanish 2, Spanish 3, or Spanish 4 with brand new students online or with a hybrid schedule using comprehensible input? Start your novice Spanish class with a growing BUNDLE of FOUR new All Editable Google Digital units in Spanish, focusing on the Super 7 & Sweet 16.Try b$50.99$59.96Save $8.97
How to start Spanish 1 with brand new novice students online?! Start your novice Spanish class with DISTANCE LEARNING or ALL DIGITAL UNIT focusing on the present high-frequency verb in Spanish Ser. Use this Spanish 1 Digital unit to teach soy, eres, es, somos, son or use it as a digital sub plan.
⭐ This is a sample of the
This sample Ser mini unit includes:
✅ A Google slideshow that is fully editable and able to share with students on Google Classroom or your LSM for 2-3+ days of remote instruction depending on time each day.
✅ Vocabulary slide with a Quizlet including both vocab and the questions to practice.
✅ Personalized questions using ser (which could be used in synchronous special person interviews, break-out rooms, or asynchronous Flipgrid).
✅ A comprehensible story, story script, mad lib version & extension activity idea
✅ Another comprehensible story in video form with an extension activity idea
✅ Open ended free write
If you like this sample, get the (if you are all or mostly remote) or (if you will also be with students in person) for up to one-quarter of instruction.
What other teachers say about this Spanish Ser Unit
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ I bought this to preview the content and structure. Based on this preview I purchased the bundle. This is a great resource for me. I use it as a mini lesson a few days a week. - Leigh M
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ This is exactly what I need to start this new (and crazy) school year off on the right foot! - Kelly G
ACTFL World-Readiness Standards for Learning Languages
✅ Interpersonal Communication - Learners interact and negotiate meaning in spoken conversations to share information, reactions, feelings, and opinions.
✅ Presentational Communication - Learners present information, concepts, and ideas to inform, explain, persuade, and narrate on a variety of topics.
✅ Interpretive Communication - Learners understand, interpret, and analyze what is heard, read, or viewed on a variety of topics.
Bundle up for the best deals possible!
⭐Get the Present Super 7 High-Frequency Verbs BUNDLE for the best deal on all of my present tense Super 7 resources all together including Present Tense Novice Spanish original unit, plus this Digital Super 7 Present Tense Unit great for distance or paperless learning, and all 3 of these reviews activities Google Slides Super 7 Present review Activity, Find Someone Who - Super 7 & Super 7 Question Cards. Use these to prepare for assessments, or spiral review these important verbs all year long.
⭐Or if you teach multiple levels of Spanish, the best deal is the High-Frequency Verbs MEGA BUNDLE which includes every single Super 7 and Sweet 16 Spanish resources in every tense including, these original unis Sweet 16 - present, Imperfect Tense, Preterite Tense & Future Tense, plus all digital version and accompanying review activities.
If you like this resource, you will love these Super 7 Present Tense Resources
Have difficulty with a file?
- This is a Google Resource & will be found in your Drive in a folder called TPT purchases.
- Visit the FAQs section, submit a help ticket, or ask a question on the Q&A tab before leaving feedback.
- Follow my TPT store to see more!
- For more information check out my blog Mis Clases Locas Super 7 Digital Unit & Blog post - How to Use High Frequency Verb Units
- Sign up for my mailing list to get resources & inspiration delivered right to your inbox
Copyright © Mis Clases Locas
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.