Also included in
- Love super fun, no prep digital activities AND saving lots of money? Check out this bundle of 67 engaging, easy-to-grade digital mystery pictures! Your Spanish students will get a ton of practice as they answer a variety of questions in Google Sheets. Best part? These pixel art activities are self-c$158.00$198.00Save $40.00
- Love no-prep digital resources AND saving lots of money? Check out this bundle of 192 engaging Google resources for Spanish class! It has all my Google resources at a discount of 30%! You save over $200 when you buy the bundle. There are four types of Google resources in this bundle:Google SlidesDig$480.00$687.00Save $207.00
Looking for a super fun digital activity for your Spanish students to practice SER vs ESTAR? Check out this engaging, easy-to-grade digital mystery picture activity! Students will get a ton of practice with SER vs ESTAR, and a dose of culture, as they answer a variety of questions in Google Sheets to reveal a picture of the famous basilica in Barcelona, La Sagrada Família. Best part? This activity is self-checking! If a student's answer is correct, part of the hidden picture will be revealed. If a student's answer is incorrect, the picture will not change. That lets the student know he/she needs to try again. The instant feedback really helps students improve their skills!
This mystery picture is included in my discounted Spanish Digital Mystery Pictures Mega Bundle. With the mega bundle, you save 20% on all my mystery pictures, PLUS you get all future additions to the bundle FOR FREE! Click HERE to see it.
This digital download includes:
- 20 fill in the blank questions where students have to choose SER or ESTAR and then fill in the blank with the correct form
- 5 find the error and fix it questions
- 5 multiple-choice translation questions
- 1 self-checking mystery picture in Google Sheets
- Teacher directions
- Answer key
This mystery picture is great for:
- Test review
- Sub plans
- Centers or stations
- Independent practice
- Early finishers
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
What will I need to assign this resource to my students?
You will require:
❶ Access to the internet
❷ A Google Drive account
How do I collect student work?
Your students will simply complete their own copies of the picture and turn them into your platform (ie. Google Classroom). Instructions for making a copy are in the PDF.
OTHER RESOURCES YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN:
See all of my digital mystery pictures HERE.
Want FREE Google Slides for regular present tense verbs? Grab them HERE.
Did you know you can follow my store and receive notifications when new resources are posted or I'm having a sale? I have lots of engaging resources in the works and most new resources (like mystery pictures!) are 50% off for the first 24 hours! Click here to follow me!
Thanks for checking out my resource!
La Profe Plotts