A 20-silde PowerPoint presentation covering the following topics -
- What is a rainforest?
- What are the layers in the rainforest?
- How have different animals adapted to living in the rainforest? (general overview, 6 specific examples)
- A typical rainforest food chain
- The trophic levels in a food chain with rainforest examples for each level.
- Instructions for designing a new rainforest animal
A 1-page worksheet for designing their new animal with a rubric for assessment at the bottom
Included in: SESE: Rainforest Activity Bundle