Bundle includes my 2 Rainforest activities:
1. Create your own Rainforest Animal
A 20-slide PowerPoint presentation covering the following topics -
- What is a rainforest?
- What are the layers in the rainforest?
- How have different animals adapted to living in the rainforest? (general overview, 6 specific examples)
- A typical rainforest food chain
- The trophic levels in a food chain with rainforest examples for each level.
- Instructions for designing a new rainforest animal
A 1-page worksheet for designing their new animal with a rubric for assessment at the bottom
2. Deforestation Debate
Debate the issue of Deforestation from different points of view.
Activity Pack includes:
- 9 xRole Cards
- Speech Template worksheet
- Teacher’s Instruction for using the resource as an oral language, writing or a creative drama lesson
See individual listings for more preview photographs
SESE: Create your own Rainforest Animal
SESE: Deforestation Debate