Here's a tool to help take the stress out of calculating and tracking your SGO! With this spreadsheet, you can tier students, monitor progress during the year, and calculate the final SGO scores, all in one document, and for two SGOs!
Features of the SGO worksheet:
- Directions page lays out step by step instructions with pictures, and links to relevant locations.
- Accommodates up to 250 students for each SGO.
- Automatically tiers students into performance groups using up to three sources of data.
- Allows for teacher to override automatic tiers and set level cut offs.
- Can set uniform or individual targets for students at each tier.
- Input interim assessment results to gauge progress.
- Automatically calculates final SGO score upon input of final grades.
- Formula cells are locked to prevent any accidental deletions.
The SGO worksheet included in the file is based on the New Jersey DOE SGO form, but the results calculations can by copied to use anywhere.
Use this worksheet to turn your SGO from a nightmare into a breeze, and be the envy of your colleagues!