Fun resources to help students practice reading and using words with sh!
- 2 sheets: Cut out the sh words and paste them under the correct picture.
- 4 sheets: Cut out the pictures and paste them under the correct column---begins or ends with sh. (2 sheets have words with the pictures and 2 sheets do not)
- 2 sheets: Use the word bank to write the correct sh word under each picture.
- 2 sheets: Cut out the sh words and paste them into the correct sentence.
- 2 sheets: Read the sh words and draw a picture of the words.
- 2 sheets: Use the word bank to fill in the blanks.
- 2 sheets: Cut out the words and paste them in alphabetical order
- 2 sheets: Sort the sh words into the correct columns, read each word, then use one word in a sentence.
- 2 sheets: Paste the end of the sentence to the beginning of the sentence.
- 2 sheets: Read the sentence and circle the sh word that fits into the blank.
- 2 sheets: Read each sentence and underline all the sh words. Then write each word in the column.
Keywords: reading group work, independent work, seat work, phonics activities, phonics worksheets, guided reading independence