Also included in
- BUNDLE: SAVE 20%!! The Shakespeare Card Game, contains 48 cards chock full of information-- characters, famous quotes and themes about Shakespeare's beloved play, "Midsummer Night's Dream" and "Romeo and Juliet". These games are perfect for a drama, language arts or reading class. If a teacher is te$10.80$13.00Save $2.20
- BUNDLE Save! The Shakespeare Card Game bundle contains 68 cards chock full of information-- characters, famous quotes and themes about Shakespeare's beloved romantic play, "Romeo and Juliet". This game is perfect for a drama, Language Arts or reading class. If a teacher is teaching several Shakesp$6.00$7.50Save $1.50
- BUNDLE Save! This bundle about the play Shakespeare’s Romeo and Juliet contains a 79 page costume design unit (placing the play in the 1940s), Boom Cards-chock full of info and three card games. Perfect for a drama, Language Arts or reading class. If a teacher is teaching several Shakespeare plays$15.60$19.50Save $3.90
The Shakespeare Card Game contains 48 cards chock full of information-- characters, famous quotes and themes about Shakespeare's beloved romantic play, "Romeo and Juliet". This game is perfect for a drama, Language Arts or reading class. If a teacher is teaching several Shakespeare plays, additional card games can be added to this one to make it all the more complex and fun.
NOTE: I used an abbreviated version of the play to create these cards, so you will not find every single character represented. The book is Stories for Children by Edith Nesbitt.
Included in the product:
- history of Romeo and Juliet
- rationale for teaching with games
- front cover for cards
- back of cards (42) including several "wild" cards
- answer key
- additional activities
- rules for each game
Students play Memory, Crazy Eight or Shakespeare Shuffle in groups of four or more.
As your students study other Shakespeare plays, you can add those Shakespeare Shuffle cards to this one!
- Friar Laurence
Themes of the Play
Famous Lines from the Play
Field tested by a veteran award winning drama teacher of thirty-eight years, the Shakespeare Shuffle card game is a guaranteed winner.
Do you follow me? I hope you will: FOLLOW ME
For more of my products, go to: Dramamommaspeaks Store
Reviews of other Dramamommapseaks products:
"This is such an original and creative drama unit. It is extremely thorough and has everything I need. I think you covered all the bases. Excellent resource, I highly recommend."
"I love the challenges included in this resource and what it does to storytelling. I can't wait to try them with my students! Thank you!"
"An absolutely comprehensive package that is easy to implement- what a time saver! A creative way of encouraging students to learn about stage properties, view video
examples, take notes, and simply be creative! Looking forward to using this!"
Earning TPT Credits
• Do you want credit for future TPT purchases? Just provide feedback for resources you purchase. Click on the “provide feedback” button next to your purchases, rate the resource, and leave a short comment. (You need to do both to earn credits.)
You receive 1 TPT credit for each dollar you spend, and you can spend it just like cash on future Teachers Pay Teachers purchases.