- SHAKESPEARE: Introduce students to the life, times, and language of Shakespeare with this discounted bundle. The engaging and fun presentations and activities included can be easily used before starting any Shakespearean play with your class! WHAT TEACHERS ARE SAYING ABOUT THIS BUNDLE♥ I love thes$18.47$10.39Save $8.08
SHAKESPEARE POSTERS HASHTAG QUOTES: Bring Shakespeare into the 21st Century with this creative and interactive bulletin board display. Create a "Shakespeare's Hashtag of The Week" board that include actual quotes from Shakespeare's plays that are still relevant today. The hashtag (#) will tell your students what Shakespearean text the quote came from.
SAVE BY PURCHASING THIS RESOURCE IN A BUNDLE. CLICK BELOW!
EXAMPLES OF QUOTES INCLUDED
→ Some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them. #TwelfthNight
→ There is nothing either good or bad but thinking makes it so. #Hamlet
Your purchase also includes a poster for "Shakespeare's Hashtag Of The Day" if you would rather change the quotes each day during a Shakespeare Unit!
INCLUDED IN YOUR PURCHASE:
• Posting instructions (with image)
• Two posters (Shakespeare's Hashtag Of The Week/Day)
• "Cool" Shakespeare with sun glasses
• 40 Quotes of famous Shakespeare plays
• A response sheet for students to interact with the quote. The assignment asks them to explain the quote and relate it to today's world.
WHAT TEACHERS ARE SAYING ABOUT THESE POSTERS
♥ I love this! My students work with a quote once a week for their bell ringer. I like how this resource is a quick and simple way to introduce them to Shakespeare. The graphics are cool too!
♥ Brilliant resource!! I can't wait to put this in my classroom for our Shakespeare unit!
♥ My 9th graders loved this. They started creating their own hashtags as we were reading R & J.
♥ A wonderful idea! My kids love the modern Shakespeare angle and the tweets really get them thinking and making connections to their own lives and to the world.
Like This Resource? Click The Links Below To See More By Presto Plans!
© Presto Plans