This EDITABLE pack of SHARE SLIPS is for kids to work on during dismissal, snack, few extra minutes, etc. They are just perfect for students to get their thoughts and drawings down on paper so that when their parents ask, "What did you do in school today?", the kids won't just say "nothing"! Super simple and SO many ways to use them!
Download the preview for a FREEBIE to see all the different options included!
Prompts include: (4 different versions included for each prompt- an example of each version is shown in the preview file)
- What is something cool about your classroom?
- What is something that stuck in your brain today?
- Write about something you need to practice.
- What was hard for you in school today?
- My favorite part about today was...
- Something that made me think WOW was...
- Write about a "brain connect" that you had with a friend.
- Write about something that made you smile today.
- Don't forget to tell my parents about...
- Don't forget to tell my sister about...
- Don't forget to tell my brother about...
- Remember for Tomorrow!
- A memory that I will remember forever is...
- I learned this in Science!
- I learned this in Social Studies!
- I learned this in Math today!
- I learned this in Reading today!
- I learned this in Writing today!
- I can't wait to tell you about...
- GUESS WHAT?!
- Let me tell you about my STEM challenge!
- I felt so smart when...
ALSO INCLUDED- EDITABLE options, signage, incentive ideas, design your own for kids
#shareslips #hometoschoolconnection #exittickets #sharing #dismissal #journals #journalprompts