This unit includes over five center activities to help teach important vocabulary from the heartwarming chapter book, Shiloh by Phyllis Reynolds Naylor.
- Creating Words (2-9+ letter words)
- Spelling Tic-Tac-Know (all words can be included or just a portion)
- Parts of Speech Sort (sorting 30 vocabulary words into nouns, verbs, or adjectives)
- ABC Order (organizing 30 vocabulary words into alphabetical order)
- Syllable Sort (sorting 30 vocabulary words into 1-3 syllables)
- Publishing Paper (can be used for early finishers to create a story using vocabulary words from the book)
- 30 vocabulary word cards from the entire book
This is a great resource to use to practice vocabulary words that are found throughout the book.
Please note: This would be a great cumulative activity or a way to introduce the words as they appear in the book.