This is a great jeopardy review game to use on any short story unit. It is fun and easy to customize to fit the needs of your own classroom.
There are 5 categories that include the following:
- Conflicts: person vs. self, person vs. person, person vs. society, person vs. nature, person vs. fate
- Literary Terms: theme, dynamic character, irony, static character, non-fiction
- Plot Diagram: exposition, rising action, climax, falling action, resolution
- Short Story Questions: our class read the following stories: "The Gift of the Magi", "Two Kinds", and "First Love". This jeopardy game can be customized to fit to questions that cover the stories you read in your classroom.
- Vocabulary: I pulled vocabulary words that we covered in the short stories we read. Once again, you can modify and change the template to fit your own needs.
This is a fun and engaging way to review for a test. The template is easy to follow and you can change any question to make it work for your own short story unit.
Most answers are accompanied by visuals/pictures to help reinforce the answer.