Looking to add some fun to your Word Wall Words? Sight Word Songs - Volume 1
is finally here! My favorite Kindergarten teacher, Mrs. Harms, realized that the only words her students knew how to spell with confidence were the ones set to a jingle. So, Mrs. Harms asked Mister Harms for some assistance and these songs were born. The songs have been hiding out in Mrs. Harms' Kindergarten classroom for 16 years and are now being made available for all students to learn and enjoy! Your students are going to enjoy learning their sight words with these fun songs! Watch out though, they are catchy!
**GET THE FULL ALBUM OF SONGS AND ACTIVITIES HERE**
- This is a sample freebie that includes 1 of the 11 Sight Word Songs. Get the full album & expansion pack here!
- Audio file of Sight Word Song: go
- Expansion pack, practice worksheet for 1 of 11 Sight Word Songs
- Lyrics worksheet for "go" song so students can read and follow along.
- Lyrics PowerPoint for whole group instruction.
- This is completely NO-PREP. Download, print, & go! To play the song, simply drag the audio file into iTunes, or your favorite media player, and start singing!
- For future releases and updates, make sure you click the green star to follow Mister Harms.
-If you have time, I would love for you to leave a comment and rate this FREE product! Thanks for stopping by!
You may also like:
- Sight Word Songs - Volume 1 • Songs and Expansion Pack of Activities
- The Presidents Song Video
This one's a hit with the Kindergarten kids!
Stay informed: Join the misterharms.com email list for updates and giveaways!
Follow Mister Harms: TpT