Looking to add some fun to your Word Wall Words? Sight Word Songs - Volume 1
is finally here! My favorite Kindergarten teacher, Mrs. Harms, realized that the only words her students knew how to spell with confidence were the ones set to a jingle. So, Mrs. Harms asked Mister Harms for some assistance and the sight word songs were born. These songs have been hiding out in Mrs. Harms' Kindergarten classroom for 16 years, but are now being made available for all students to learn and enjoy! Your students will know their sight words "crazy-fast" with these fun songs! Watch out though, they are catchy!
**This is a growing bundle! Get all future songs at this current low price!!**
- Sight Word Songs: I, can, we, the, am, like, my, a, see, go, to
- 11 audio files that both students and teachers can enjoy listening to! (plus future songs that will be added)
- A no-prep, expansion pack of practice worksheets for all included Sight Word Songs.
- Lyrics worksheets for all songs so students can follow along.
- Lyrics PowerPoint for whole group instruction.
- Plus all future songs will be free to you since this volume is a growing bundle!
Download the preview for a detailed sampler of all songs and activities!
To play the songs, simply drag the audio files into iTunes, or your favorite media player, and start singing! There will be more! For future releases and updates, make sure you click the green star to follow Mister Harms!
You may also like:
The Presidents Song Video
- This one's a hit with the Kindergarten kids!
Sight Word Songs Sample Freebie
Stay informed: Join the misterharms.com email list for updates and giveaways!
Follow Mister Harms: TpT