These are printable Sight Word activities for students at PRE-PRIMER level.
This resource has!
1) A Master List of the words on this Level
2) Flash Cards for every word on the list. There is a file for large flash cards, and another for smaller cards, suitable for individual child's use and for games.
3) Dotted Font Flash Cards with every word on the Level. These are printed in a dotted font, for students to trace, match with normal font etc
4) Shape Cards with shapes to match every word on the Level. Students must match the shape with the word, tall letters etc
5) Word Searches for Level
6) Bingo Cards there are 20 different cards for the Level. You can use master list as a calling tool or students can use the small flash cards to make the game an independent activity.
7) 10 Sentence Sheets using words from the Level. Words to cut out and paste into sentences.
It is a fun combination of work and games to play.
* Play card games eg Snap, Fish, Concentration.
* Create and read sentences with the cards.
* Children like to compete and know their progress, so I’ve timed them on the Master Lists. This gives a PB, for them to beat next time.
* Complete Find-a-Words.
* Missing letter games.
*Please be creative and make it fun! We want to develop children who WANT to read!
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN THE NEXT LEVEL.
SIGHT WORDS ACTIVITIES FOR PRIMER