Also included in
- Bundle ONE focuses on the area of READING COMPREHENSION. How many of your students struggle with reading comprehension skills? The set has been implemented in classrooms for the past few years (including mine) with astonishing results. HOW WILL THIS BUNDLE HELP MY STUDENTS?Just try it and see for yo$28.00$40.00Save $12.00
- This early reading skills bundle is packed full of engaging activities for early readers, or those just beginning, to be used as a practice at home activity (distance learning), independent work, or in the classroom. This bundle is being offered at a 30% discount during the worldwide health crisis a$116.03$165.75Save $49.72
- This is a custom bundle of PRINT AND GO Resources. These are academic tasks aligned with state standards in the areas of reading, writing, and math. This PRINT and GO Custom Bundle was built to create a stress-free year of follow-up lessons, independent work, homework, or as skill reinforcement duri$225.68$322.40Save $96.72
New sets released weekly! Excellent activity for homework, too - just print two sets!
SIGHT WORD (High Frequency Words) Worksheet Set:
• 100 Worksheets to Print and Do
• Based upon Dolch Pre-Primer and Primer High Frequency Word List
• Record student progress with data on each worksheet
• 100 Student Self-Monitoring Flashcards
• Suggested IEP Goals related to the skills presented in this packet
SUGGESTED IEP GOALS for Special Education students:
Given up to ____(number of) high frequency words on flashcards, STUDENT will read each word and mark, put a sticker on, or color the area indicated, in order to actively participate in and reinforce sight word knowledge, with 80% accuracy, in 4 out of 5 opportunities, by MONTH, YEAR.
Given up to six strategies in which STUDENT will rad, highlight, circle, trace, write, and color up to _____(number of) high frequency words in order to identify and read, STUDENT will independently complete each task, with 80% accuracy, in 4 out of 5 opportunities, by MONTH, YEAR.
Given _____(number of) high frequency words presented in isolation, STUDENT will read each word with automaticity and 80% accuracy, in 4 out of 5 opportunities, by MONTH, YEAR.
Given ____(number of) high frequency words to read to a peer or adult, STUDENT will self-record reading accuracy by marking each response and marking +/-/X or color green/red for correct/incorrect, with 80% accuracy, in 4 out of 5 opportunities, by MONTH, YEAR.
FOR MORE IEP GOAL MASTERY WORKSHEET SETS, GO HERE:
IEP GOAL MASTERY WORKSHEETS
TO RECEIVE YOUR 20% OFF CUSTOM BUNDLE OF 9 OR MORE ITEMS, click here!
Thank you for visiting Autism Educators TpT store. We donate a portion of all proceeds to promote autism awareness and acceptance.
Find us on PINTEREST by clicking here!
Find us on FACEBOOK by clicking here!
Find us on INSTAGRAM by clicking here!
IMPORTANT COPYRIGHT INFORMATION
© Copyright 2016 Autism Educators, Inc. (AutismEducators.com). All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original purchaser only. Copying for more than one teacher or classroom, or for an entire department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view, uploaded to school or district websites, distributed via email, or submitted to file sharing sites such as Amazon Inspire. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Intended for single classroom and personal use only.