PRACTICE SIMILES: Nouns and Adjectives in Task Cards for Scoot! Grades 2,3,4
These Figurative Language task cards practice Similes, Nouns, and Adjectives
and improve spelling and comprehension.
Play 5 games - same Similes cards!!
"Always something EXTRA" to help TEACH / REVIEW / PRACTICE skills in FUN ways.
Please read Buyers' Enthusiastic Comments and the Contents.
Your feedback is very important to us. Thank you so much.
. . . PRINT . . . CUT . . . PLAY . . . PRINT . . . CUT . . . PLAY . . .
These Scoot! Similes! Scoot!
28 cards provide activities for five games:
. . . Similes! Scoot! Play Game 1. Write the noun in each simile.
. . . Similes! Scoot! Play Game 2. Write the adjective in each simile.
. . . Similes! Scoot! Play Game 3. Write the adjective and noun in each simile.
. . . Similes! Scoot! Play Game 4. Write each simile with your own noun.
. . . Similes! Activity 5. Write a sentence using each simile. (or fewer as time allows)
♥ ♥ Buyers’ Comments for Scoot! Similes! ♥ ♥
• This is a fabulous activity and my students love moving around the room while still engaged in creative learning.
• My kids have loved playing SCOOT in class! I haven't tried this one yet, but I already love it from everything I have seen!
• Such a great product!! Thanks!
*** You might also enjoy ANIMAL SIMILES ***
*** METAPHORS SCOOT ***
Similes! Color-coded Student Record Sheets and Answer Keys make it easy to organize each time you play.
These task cards are awesome in color, but the Silly Guys are great in grayscale.
Similes: CONTENTS of Scoot! Similes! Scoot! Task Cards
1. Description of Simile Task Cards and Scoot! Games
2. Similes! To the Teacher with Definitions
3. How to play “Scoot!”
4.-11. Twenty-eight Smiles on Task Cards
12. Four Blank Cards to Use as You Wish
13. Similes! Four Award Certificates ( One for each Game)
14. Similes! Noun Student Record Sheet (Green Border)
15. Similes! Noun ANSWER KEY (Green Border)
16. Adjective Student Record Sheet (Purple Border)
17. Adjective ANSWER KEY (Purple Border)
18. Noun and Adjective Student Record Sheet (Red Border)
19. Noun and Adjective ANSWER KEY (Red Border)
20. Write Your Own Simile Record Sheet (Blue Border)
21. Use Task Cards in Your Classroom Ideas
22. *** BONUS CROSSWORD PUZZLE USING WORDS FROM CARDS***
23. ***CROSSWORD PUZZLE SOLUTION***
24. . . . always samples of other popular and new products
Scoot! Similes! Scoot! Task Cards
© Jean VanDerford and John VanDerford for Teaching Stuff Place
Silly Guy © Neptune - Fotolia.com
Enjoy, ♥ ♥ ♥ Jean VanDerford
Teaching and Learning are Fun with Creative and Engaging Activities
Our goal is to make learning fun for kids. ♥ ♥ ♥
As always, we welcome your feedback and comments.
Please take time to review SIMILES Task Cards
and add your name to our followers.
Click here for MORE Teaching Stuff Place by Jean VanDerford
NEWEST PRODUCTS with SKILLS IN FUN FORMATS
♥ ♥ ♥ Please click here to check out NEW PRODUCTS in my SHOP ♥ ♥ ♥
at Teaching Stuff Place
LOOK FOR . . . ACTIVITIES . . . VOCABULARY . . . from Teaching Stuff Place
Grammar Skills . . . adjectives, adverbs, conjunctions, verbs, nouns, pronouns, sentences
Language Skills . . . ABC order, writing prompts, figurative, test prep, following directions
Language Skills . . . contractions, compounds, abbreviations, proofing, synonyms, antonyms
Math Problems . . . addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, calculators, word problems
Math Areas . . . number patterns, fractions, shapes, money, time, place value
Formats . . . designs, riddles, puzzles, task cards, Scoot, worksheets, lists, FLIPS
Themes . . . space, monsters, superheroes, dinosaurs, dragons, animals, fairy tales, plants
Seasons and Holidays . . . Halloween, Thanksgiving, Winter, Valentine Day, Spring, Summer