Also included in
- THREE QUARTERS' WORTH OF MATERIAL!!!! (or more if you need!) PERFECT FOR 3RD through 8TH GRADE! CHILDREN'S MINISTRY CURRICULUM BUNDLEAre you looking for a Sunday school curriculum that is engaging? Do you want to teach your kids about the Bible in an exciting way? Sleuth For The Truth is a y$289.00$389.44Save $100.44
- The THIRD quarter of Sleuth for the Truth has finally kicked off! This new curriculum is a must-have to supplement your teaching this year.The Sleuth for the Truth curriculum is a year-long (or more!) Sunday school class that teaches kids to think like detectives, using their critical thinking skill$109.30$136.63Save $27.33
PERFECT FOR 3RD through 8TH GRADE!
BIBLE SCHOOL LESSONS: SLEUTH FOR THE TRUTH #3
We’re excited to announce that we have launched quarter THREE of Sleuth for the Truth! This is part of a year-long (or way more...!) curriculum for Sunday school or home school.
Sleuth for the Truth is a year-long (or way more...!) Sunday school curriculum that teaches kids to think like detectives to "find Jesus" in the Old Testament. Each lesson features a mystery told in a Bible story, and students have to use their critical thinking skills to solve it and find where Jesus is.
PERFECT FOR 3RD through 8TH GRADE!
Bible School Curriculum Bundle II: Lessons
Sleuth for the Truth is an exciting, flexible, and fun way to teach your children about Jesus. It’s designed to be used in both Sunday schools and homeschool settings. Sleuth for the Truth can also be used as a supplement with any other Bible study program! We think it’s perfect for kids ages 6-12 (grades 1-6), but we know that some of our customers use it with younger kids too!
This is the incredibly flexible second instalment of Sleuth for the Truth, a year-long curriculum plan for Sunday school or home school, and it can be done as individual lessons. Plus it does not have to be done in order unless your class is going through the Bible chronologically and/or started with Quarter One.
Sleuth for the Truth also includes engaging midweek reinforcement lessons that provide access to those activities (free, paid, and direct downloads). Home school lessons, images, and centres can be tweaked with your own schedule.
BEFORE YOU READ ON:
1. if you are interested in taking a hands-on look, you can GO HERE FOR TWO FREE LESSONS from Section/Quarter 1 (it's at the top of the page) to get an idea of the layout of the lesson plans!
2. If you are looking for the BUNDLE of Sunday Quarter 3 lessons WITH the activity centres, you'll want to CHECK THIS OUT RIGHT HERE.
3. Our quarters are so flexible they can be spread out and used over a year or more without repetition. The use of the lessons depends on your needs.
THE HIGHLIGHT: Yes, this is the Old Testament, but you will always be able to find where a prophecy of Jesus can be found from each book in every lesson! That is the title and purpose of this curriculum. Jesus is all over the Old Testament, it just takes a "SLEUTH" like you and your students to find Him
QUARTER TWO is a 100-page packet that includes done-for-you and word-for-word (or not!) lesson plans. It's an amazing guided resource that you can tweak as you go.
1. 13 Sunday Lessons
- ESTHER - Failed holocaust
- Ezra & Nehemiah - follow the leader
- II Chronicles. Malachi,- the sound of silence
- I Chronicles, The Gospels - the greatest story ever told
- Luke - Jesus, the man
- Acts - you can't keep a good man down
- Acts - how the west was won
- Galatians & James - BORN FREE 'cuz POOF! ("In Christ Alone")
- I & II Thessalonians - A Christian Primer
- I Corinthians - we are one in the spirit
- II Corinthians - the imitation game
- ROMANS - To Rome, With love
- THE QUARTERBACK III
2. 13 Midweek Plans: How to use, find and create activity centres from The Scripture Scout's Supercharged Sunday School resource store. Resources listed are free, low cost, or direct you to as a trusted resource. Includes a password to access the activities both free and paid (your choice). Membership option included.
3. 11 uncoloured timeline images to print and give to students to colour and put on a Biblical timeline (see more on the timeline that is located at milestonesofbiblehistory.com). A free 8.5 x 11 biblical timeline is included in this packet.
DON'T FORGET: You can GO HERE FOR TWO FREE LESSONS from Section/Quarter 1 and get an idea of the layout of the lesson plans!