****50% off first 48 hours****
This is a powerpoint presentation for an Speech-Language Pathologist inservice to school based staff.
Powerpoint body text is editable. Change the content to fit your need! (Note: illustrations and title text is not editable due to copyright laws) Includes blank slide templates to add your own information.
This presentation is perfect for a 10-15 minute inservice. Includes 47 slides of information.
Incudes information about....
● “who is an SLP”, role in the school community and resources they may provide to classroom teachers
● “what is a communication disorder” and how it may impact your student’s learning
● what is a speech sound disorder, language impairment, auditory processing disorder and hearing impairment
● specific considerations for referring a student to the SLP
● what to do if you suspect a child in your class has communication difficulties in need of support
● basic speech/language strategies for implementation tier one RTI in the classroom
Slide included to add RTI procedure in your school. Easy to fill in or take out if time is of the essence.
Perfect for beginning of the year training to staff! Save yourself time and impress your colleagues & administrators.