When completing a speech and language assessment, this Assessment Checklist form will help you get a quick glimpse of what you have completed and what still needs to be done without having to leaf through a giant stack of paperwork.
1. Simply download and print one form for each student you need to assess
2. Fill out the student's information at the top of the form.
3. Highlight the areas of concern for that student (e.g., Articulation, Language, etc.)
4. As you test your student, check off boxes or cross out items that you have completed
5. Attach the form in front of the student's pages of protocols and assessment forms with a large binder clip.
We hope you enjoy this handy freebie!