Cover all your bases and do it FAST! Clean layout with sections for absolutely everything you need to document, with time-saving check boxes to make documentation a breeze.
Remember, your notes should be completed in a way that anyone reading it can know what you did. That's why we have sections to include:
- Session type: Regularly scheduled, making up for a missed date, or write if it was canceled. Great way to keep track of make ups or missed sessions on the part of the student.
- Therapy type: Check off what domains you targeted- excellent to look over when you're completing any billing!
- Goals and Activities: Jot down your goals and the corresponding activity
- Subjective factors: What, in your professional opinion, was going on that may have influenced session performance? This is also a great place to write out quick notes from the teacher, anecdotal info from the kids, etc.
- Objective: Data, data, data. 3 data boxes included: in the top line, label the activity, then use the 10 boxes below to track your trials. Blank lines are also included to add any notes (especially good for those crazy days when you can't take any data because of meltdowns, fire drills, etc.)
- Assessment: We made this less tricky by including areas to describe the support you provided; on the lines below, describe if this is more or less than the previous session, or talk about what worked and what didn't so you know for next time.
- Plan: Check off if you're going to continue with your plan as it is, or if you're going to add something new. The comments section is great to talk about homework, upcoming events, activities for next time, etc. (Who else hates when a kid says "but last time you promised xyz!" and you totally forgot to write it down because honestly where else would you write that?!)
This is ideal for individual sessions, and great for those kiddos you see twice a week: 1 weekly form and you're all set.
As always, we have a wider left margin to for easy binder storage.
Download and tell us how you like it!