This freebie is part of a collaborative hop - SLP St. Patrick's Day Hop, put together by some of my favorite SLP authors. There are 5 freebies included to create a complete packet. We hope you love them! Thanks for stopping by!
This wh- questions activity is designed to compliment the story found within the #slpstpatrickhop collaborative blog hop.
Students attach wh- question clothespins around the circle on the correct answer. They will then formulate a complete sentence to answer the question.
Tip: You can also work in reverse, having students use the answers located on the circle to generate questions about the story.
Our free Speech Therapy St. Patrick's Day Activities Instagram hop will officially begin on March 8, 2018. To participate in the hop, you can
1) follow me on Instagram @slptalk . Beginning 3/8/2018, you can hop through to collect all 5 free products.
2) Click on the green star above to follow SLPTalk on TpT so you don't miss out on freebies and discounts on my newest products!
Here are links to the other freebies in the hop!
• Story Visuals, Smash Strips, Game board and Sentence Flips
• Phonemic Awareness
• Basic Concepts
If you like this product, you may also like:
• Articulation Speech Sticks Bundle:1000+ Stimulus Items with Pictures+Data Sheets
• Language Sticks Growing Bundle
• Escape the Speech Room
• #SLPChristmasHop Christmas WH- Questions
• #SLPHalloweenHop Halloween Hop WH- Questions
• #SLPValentineHop Valentine's Day WH- Questions
• Literacy Sensory Bin Task Cards for Any Book
• Sensory Bin Guide
• PIZZA THEMED SPEECH THERAPY UNIT
Visit SLPTalk with Desiree to subscribe to my newsletter to receive speech therapy ideas and free subscriber exclusives.