This file has 14 different files - one editable version and one PDF version for a total of 28 files. They are all the different files that I use in my binder or in individual student data folders. They include:
- An August to August calendar for 2016-17 (updated 8/16)
- Weekly Lesson Plans (this provides space to write small plans for 20 groups per day. Each day also has a spot for time slots, since they change so much from day to day for most SLPs.)
- Parent Contact Logs for Individual Students - allows you to record reasons for contacting each parent and how you did so
- Parent Contact Running Log - Since I service two different buildings, this is helpful for me. Sometimes I am at one school when I talk to a parent about a child from the other school. Since their working files are kept at their home school, I need a place to write the contact information down until I can transfer it to their working file.
- Screening Log - Allows you to track referrals, screenings, permission forms, screening results, etc.
- Evaluation Log - Allows you to track a student from Domain meeting to IEP to make sure all meetings are scheduled appropriately.
- Student File Check Out Log - Since there are 3 SLPs in my district, this can be helpful for us. We store all our files in one room. Sometimes a certain student may see 2 different SLPs. And we currently have a CF candidate that is getting supervised as well as 2 interns, this means that the supervisor, as well as the service provider, may need access to these files. We can use the check out log to account for files as we take them for review.
- Student File Review Sheet - Allows you to write down name, DOB, IEP and re-eval date, Diagnosis, Parent contact info, short and long term goals, Behavior Intervention Plan details, and Accommodations Details.
- Missed services half sheet - This is a pre-typed note to give teachers whenever you will be missing students for their services. you can get 2 notices to one sheet. There is a place on this sheet for you to let the teacher now when you plan on making up these services.
- Notice of Accommodations half sheet - I give these to teachers with the student's IEP at a glance. They teacher fills it out and returns it to me. This way I know the teacher has received it and is taking responsibility for implementing the accommodations.
- Caseload Summary - At the beginning of the year, I write down my students in order of IEP/Re-eval date. This helps me make sure I don't miss any meetings.
- Continuing Education Log - My school allows you to use continuing education hours to move across the pay scale. So as you can imagine, its very important to me to keep track of these! This allows me to write down what seminars I attended, when I attended them, and how many hours I got for them.
- Push In and Generalization Data Sheets - I use these for my students that are on monitor or consult status and for my students that have pragmatic goals that will need addressed in more naturalistic settings. This allows you to easily keep track of several goals and make notes about environmental factors.
- Data Log Sheet - This is what I keep in each student's individual working file. It has a place at the top to write all information about goals/IEP, etc. Then the bottom portion is used to summarize the students performance in therapy that day. This is very helpful when it comes time to write progress reports because all the percentages are already calculated!
Visit my store at: teacherspayteachers.com/store/smashingly-good-speech
Visit my blog at: smashinglygoodspeech.blogspot.com