This freebie is part of a collaborative hop - SLP Valentine's Day Hop, put together by some of my favorite SLP authors. There are 5 freebies included to create a complete packet. We hope you love them! Thanks for stopping by!
This wh- questions activity is designed to compliment the story found within the #slpvalentinehop collaborative blog hop.
Students attach wh- question clothespins around the circle on the correct answer. They will then formulate a complete sentence to answer the question.
Tip: You can also work in reverse, having students use the answers located on the circle to generate questions about the story.
Our free Speech Therapy Valentine's Day Activities Instagram hop will officially begin on February 1, 2018. To participate in the hop, you can
1) follow me on Instagram @slptalk . Beginning 2/1/2018, you can hop through to collect all 5 free products.
2) Click on the green star above to follow SLPTalk on TpT so you don't miss out on freebies and discounts on my newest products!
Here are links to the other freebies in the hop! (Coming Soon)
• Valentine's Day Hop Book
• Valentine Hop: Reinforcement, Visuals and Sentence Flips
• Valentine Hop: Categories
• Valentine Hop: Phonemic Awareness
If you like this product, you may also like:
• Valentine Scratch Off Cards
• Speech Hearts Base Ten: Articulation Challenge
• Articulation Speech Sticks Bundle:1000+ Stimulus Items with Pictures+Data Sheets
• Language Sticks Growing Bundle
• Escape the Speech Room
• #SLPChristmasHop Christmas WH- Questions
• #SLPHalloweenHop Halloween Hop WH- Questions
Visit SLPTalk with Desiree to subscribe to my newsletter to receive speech therapy ideas and free subscriber exclusives.