Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
0.62 MB | 28 pages
Are you looking for a fun way to practice reading and writing sol and mi on the staff? This scaffolded SMART Board lesson uses the songs Star Light and See Saw to help students read and notate sol and mi. This file is a SMART Notebook file and requires SMART Notebook software.
This file includes:
1. Teacher notation for Star Light and See Saw.
2. Stars and note heads with lyrics to notate on a 1 line staff (to practice sol above the line and mi below the line.)
2. Stars and note heads with lyrics to notate on a 3 line staff (to practice sol and mi in spaces.
3. Stars and note heads with lyrics to notate on a 5 line staff.
4. Melodic dictation templates on a 1, 3, and 5 line staff
5. Grouped rhythm stems to drag onto the melody of See Saw (to show the marriage of rhythm and melody!)