Winter Wonderland Smart board Fun: Kindergarten and First Grade
This unit includes 68 Smart board slides. Your kindergartens and first graders will have plenty of practice with counting, and skip counting by 2’s, 5’s and 10’s. They will also practice their math fact fluency to 10 with the Fun Interactive Ice Fort Math Fact Families. Students will practice making patterns with Christmas objects. This lesson also includes practice with addition and subtraction word problems. There are 5-10 slides for each activity. You can download a preview to see a sample of each of the activities included in this lesson.
Buy it in a BUNDLE and SAVE!
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU HAVE SMART NOTEBOOK SOFTWARE 11 ON YOUR COMPUTER.
1. Counting: Students will help Jerry count the correct number of snowflakes by dragging them to the number line.
2. Write the Missing Numbers: Students will write the missing numbers on the ice forts from 1-100.
3. Skip Counting by 2’s, 5’s and 10’s.
4. Math Fact Fluency to Ten: Students will practice Math Fact Families up to ten by dragging the numbers from the ice fort on the right hand side of each slide to form the correct equations.
5. Word Problems (Addition and Subtraction): Students will do a variety of addition word problems to determine how many snowballs Shelly made on different days of the week. They will also use the number line to help them figure out how many snowballs were left after Jerry threw them at Emily.
6. Winter Shapes and Patterns: There are 5 different winter objects at the bottom of the slide. Each object is set with the interactive infinite clone. Students will look at the patterns and use the infinite clone objects to continue the correct pattern.
Graphics provided by: