Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
10.85 MB | 68 slides pages
This unit includes 68 slides to provide your kindergartens and first graders plenty of practice counting, skip counting, adding and subtracting in a variety of different fun filled interactive activities. Students will practice math fact fluency to ten. There are 5-10 slides for each activity. Please download the preview to get a closer look at the product.
1. Counting: Students will help Johnny Appleseed count the correct number of apples by dragging them to the number line. Students will also count how many red, green and yellow apples are on each slide. Then, they will write the correct number in the box.
2. Math Fact Fluency to Ten: Students will practice Apple Math Fact Families up to ten by dragging the numbers from inside the apple at the bottom of the slide to form the correct equations. (The numbers have been set with the Smart infinite clone.)
3. Skip Counting: Students will practice skip counting by 2s, 5s and 10s.
4. Picking Apples: On each different slide there are 7 apples on a tree. Inside each apple is a different addition or subtraction problem. Under the apple tree there is an apple crate with a number on the front of it. Students will drag and drop the equations that equal the number on the apple crate. If the student chooses an apple with the correct equation, the apple will disappear into the crate. If the student chooses an apple with the wrong equation, the apple will fly back out of the crate and return to its place on the tree.
5. Word Problems: There are a variety of different addition and subtraction word problems using the interactive Smart Board features.
PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT YOU HAVE THE SMART NOTEBOOK 11 SOFTWARE ON YOUR COMPUTER BEFORE BUYING THIS PRODUCT.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive email updates about this store. ☺