Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
3.59 MB | 50 slides pages
Back to school! Fun math review lessons!
This unit includes 50 SMART Board slides. Your kindergartens and first graders will have plenty of practice with counting, reading graphs, math fact families, word problems, ten frames, telling time and using greater than/ less than and equal signs.
There are 5-10 slides for each activity. Download the preview to get a small peek at how fun and interactive this lesson is.
1. Counting: Students will count the correct number of eyes on the one-eyed, two-eyed and three-eyed monsters.
2. Reading Graphs: Students will read the graph and answer the questions about the one, two, and three-eyed monsters.
3. Number Lines: Students will help the monster librarian count the books by dragging them to the number line.
4. Math Fact Fluency to Ten: Students will practice Math Fact Families up to ten by dragging the numbers from the bottom of the slide to form the correct equations.
5. Word Problems: Students will do several addition word problems about Molly, Matt, Morty, Seymore and Mack the monsters.
6. Ten Frames: students will count how many cookies Seymore the Monster ate each day of the week by using ten frames.
7. Math Signs: Students will look at each equation and drag the correct math sign into the circle. (Greater than/ less than/ equal)
8. Telling Time: Students will read sentences about the daily school schedule. Then, they will move the big hand and little hand to the correct place on the face of the clock.
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU HAVE SMART NOTEBOOK SOFTWARE INSTALLED ON YOUR COMPUTER BEFORE PURCHASING THIS PRODUCT.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive email updates about this store. ☺
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺