SMARTBoard* Word Work Letter Tiles: Superhero Theme
Create customized word work and spelling practice activities for your students that are perfect for literacy center rotations! This colorful superhero-themed file has been updated and now includes 6 different Word Work activities that you can edit and customize for your students.
• Word Families: Use the infinitely-cloned letters to create word work for a specific word family.
• Word Work: Use for practice with sight words, high-frequency words, and other word work that is not word families.
• Spelling Practice: Students practice spelling their words with the letter tiles using a copy of their spelling.
• Super Speller: Record your voice reading your spelling words. Students write the words they hear. Can be made self-checking. (Requires that you have Smart Notebook version 11 or higher.)
• Making Words: (as in Patricia Cunningham’s many books)
• Word Sort: Can be a follow-up to Making Words, or as a Words Their Way, or other program, spelling pattern sort)
There is a sample of each type of activity along with detailed directions for customizing the templates and how to save templates in the gallery. This file is perfect for literacy center activities for small groups, or Daily 5 Word Work rotations. Activities can also be done whole-class with students following along on paper, whiteboards, or with plastic letter tiles.
*IMPORTANT: This is a Smart Notebook file. If you do not have this or compatible software, you will not be able to open the file. If you are unsure, before purchasing, please download the preview file to make sure that the infinitely cloned letters will work.
Visit my store to see additional SMART Board resources. Follow me to hear about new products!
Other SmartBoard Letter Tile Sets:SmartBoard Word Work Letter Tiles: Classic
Owl and Chevron Themed SMARTBoard Word Work Letter Tiles
Other Superhero products:Classroom Rules: Superhero Theme Editable
Superhero Schedule Signs
Marzano's Levels of Understanding Posters: Superhero Theme
Cathy McGaffin, aka Downeast Teach
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases
page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback
button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star
near my logo on any page within my store and click it to become a follower.
You will then be notified when I post new products!