Scott Foresman Reading Street Sight Word Workout Units 1-6 Kindergarten
Kids love to move and teachers love kids to learn. These SMARTboard lessons do both. Students select a circle from the home page by either tapping or throwing a beanbag or small ball at the SMARTboard. Each circle is linked to another page with a sight word on it. The students spell each word three times while performing the given movement activity.
This file contains six SMARTboard lessons. There is one file for each of the six units in the Scott Foresman kindergarten Reading Street program.
Lessons Included (86 total pages)
1. Unit 1- I, am, the, little, a, to (7 pages)
2. Unit 2- have, is, we, my, like, he, for (8 pages)
3. Unit 3- me, with, she, see, look, they, you, of (9 pages)
4. Unit 4- are, that, do, one, two, three, four, five,
here, go, from (12 pages)
5. Unit 5- yellow, blue, green, what, said, was, where, come (9 pages)
6. Unit 6- all 40 words in one file (41 pages)