PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Guide your students through a controversial issues argument paper. This SMARTePlans digital argument paper can be completed online via Google Slides, and it includes a completely editable assignment sheet and grading rubric so that you can differentiate the assignment and specialize it for your own classroom needs.
This resource includes a digital Google Slides version and the accompanying PDF files.
Resource Page Breakdown
1. Assignment Outline Page version 1 (full assignment)
2. Controversial topic list
3. List of rhetorical devices
4. List of logical fallacies
5. List of logical fallacies (continued)
6. Controversial mini debate organizer
7. Controversial mini debate organizer pg. 2
8. Brainstorming organizer
9. Evidence tracker
10. Thesis organizer
11. Building a strong argument
12. Arguing with appeals
13. Counter argument
14. Outline 1
15. Outline 2
16. Outline 3