Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
0.86 MB | 33 pages
This lesson plan has everything you need to implicitly teach your students about the second Standard of Mathematic Practice – Reason abstractly and quantitatively. The lesson was created for a 7th grade math class, but could be adapted easily for other grade levels.
Included in the file are:
- Lesson Plans in both Smart Notebook and PowerPoint format
- Foldable to help students understand the difference between contextualizing and decontextualizing (in multiple sizes)
- Guided notes to help organize students thinking
- Homework worksheet with solutions
- Links to additional resources about this practice standard
Additional lesson plans covering the other practice standards will be available at my store in the near future.