This teacher weekly desk planner has been made to accompanied a unit/term planner document.
It is used daily to record lesson progress.
The document is ready to edit then you can type or handwrite (print) into it as you wish.
This document is beneficial for report writing, record keeping and when a substitute teacher needs to know where you are up to in your lessons.
- Weekly overview (including dates, reminders and blank timetable)
- Individual grade pages (including space to record unit, focus, learning intentions, success criteria, lesson, notes and the use of the elements of art)
- A term to a glance table
- A weekly to-do list table (including classroom items, school items and personal items)
- A staff meetings notes table (including space for notes, to-do and action)
- A SMTM overview (including photos) of how we put together this planner
Example of planner (in video) can be found on Instagram @show_me_the_monet_
Product hand made by: Show Me The Monet 2016