* Deal each player ( up to 4 players) one card
* Player figures out how much is needed to add up to 10 Ex- Player is dealt a 3,
player needs a 7 to make 10, 3+7=10
* The dealer will then start placing cards, one at a time in the middle of the table. Each player will be looking for the card that makes 10 with the card dealt to them. When a player sees the card needed, they try to snatch it before another player gets it. If two or more players are grabbing for the same card, the first player to touch the card is awarded the card. Once a player makes 10, she/he has to tell the dealer the number sentence in order to receive a new card. The game is played until all cards are used. The player with the most cards wins.
* For more than 4 players: add one of each card 0-10 per additional player
* You can scaffold the game by: o Letting students use a 10-Rekenrek o Letting students use their fingers, then later not allowing finger use
* Using cards without 10 frames (like UNO cards)