This package contains lessons, handouts, and worksheets to teach students how images are formed by lenses.
The lesson includes:
- Incident and emergent rays,
- Drawing converging and diverging lens ray diagrams step-by-step,
- Properties of images formed by these lenses.
The handouts include:
- "Lens blanks" that can be modified to make your own worksheets and handouts, and
- A guide to different possible lens diagrams and properties of images.
The worksheets include:
- Application - pinhole cameras, and
- Drawing converging and diverging lens ray diagrams.