• Need a new game to gain interest in practicing sight words? Well this is the game for you!!! Made by popular demand in my classroom, this is the SNOW MUCH FUN! Sight word Game.
• This is a perfect game for students to cooperatively work with each other and build their sight word fluency. All you have to do is print, laminate and cut!
• I personally put this game at my Word Work center in Daily 5. I also put my game in a cute little container for easy clean up.
• The rules are easy for them to read and understand. I usually say only 2-4 kids get to play per game and I tell them the cards are points so whoever has the most cards/points at the end wins. (This gets my sports freak students invested in the game.)
• Teacher Secret: Every child basically reads every word because it is their responsibility to check each other to make sure each player knows the words they are reading.
Please leave me feedback!
Also any questions, corrections, etc. please message me!
Thank you so much for downloading!