Products in this Bundle (2)
Also included in
- Your essential stay at home, distance learning kindness activities bundle with coloring pages, worksheets, word search, acrostic poem, bookmarks, checklist, and more. Some resources are editable in Google Slides such as our kindness checklist and coloring pages where students use elements to reconst$39.95$46.90Save $6.95
This bundle includes our best-selling Kindness Coloring Pages, kindness writing worksheets, and student-made pledge posters to nurture social skills and emotional intelligence for a positive classroom community. A great resource to add to your classroom management toolbox.
These cute coloring pages are a fun way to promote mindfulness and emotional intelligence any time of year.
Particularly effective in helping to nurture kindness during Random Acts of Kindness Week and World Kindness Week they help inspire a positive culture of caring and giving. They're also a great way to start conversations about kindness, caring and building respectful relationships.
- 27 coloring pages including a kindness poster to color
- 4 bordered note papers to color (2 blank and 2 lined)
- BONUS introduction to bucket filling
Click here to follow my store and be notified when new products and freebies are added.
Inspire a positive and caring classroom culture with these fun and mindful character building coloring pages and student made classroom pledge poster.
Encourage students to talk about the positive messages they're coloring as they explore color and different techniques for completing their masterpiece. They can also discuss as a group and contribute their thoughts and feelings about the current classroom and school culture. This can help you to develop a plan to implement positive changes through a class made pledge poster and personal pledge statements.
- 14 coloring pages
- Suggestions for extending coloring activities
- Instructions for creating a classroom pledge poster
- Resources for creating a personal and classroom pledge poster
* You will need Acrobat 7.0 or later - please contact me if you require an earlier version.
★ These coloring pages complement our whole school, evidence-based SEL curriculum promoting kindness and mindfulness. Please check it out on our website.
You might also like:
If you have any questions or ideas for other products you'd like to see in our store, we’d love to hear from you!
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or find out more about what we do at www.ripplekindness.org.
Have a great day! ☺
★ Proceeds from sales on TPT help support disadvantaged school families via our outreach program Nourish Network.
★ Did you know you can save money on TPT resources by leaving feedback?
You can receive credit towards future TpT purchases by reviewing products.
If you like this one, please leave a review on the product page or through “My Purchases” under “My Account”.
Your feedback is of great importance to us as it helps in determining which products are most valuable to you and your students.
© Ripple Kindness Project
Materials are intended for personal use in one classroom only. For use in multiple classrooms, please purchase additional licenses.