SOCIAL EMOTIONAL LEARNING Fortune Tellers! Fun SEL Lessons & Group Activities
What educators are saying
Products in this Bundle (6)
showing 1-5 of 6 products
Also included in
- Save tons of planning time and get your students excited about social emotional learning with WholeHearted's Storewide Growing Bundle! Grab over 140 effective and fun counseling and SEL activities and lessons at 50% off. And help your students to build healthy social emotional skills, such as selfPrice $279.00Original Price $548.00Save $269.00
- This social emotional learning mega bundle contains many of WholeHearted School Counseling's SEL games and activities to help children learn, practice, and develop coping skills, self-regulation, social skills, and self-esteem. This SEL Bundle contains some of WholeHearted's top selling resources.Price $185.00Original Price $301.25Save $116.25
Your students will LOVE these fun school counseling lessons and social emotional learning fortune teller activities. Choose from 48 cootie catcher templates to teach about Growth Mindset, Positive Affirmations, Self-Esteem Things You Can Control, Conflict Resolution & Classroom Coping Skills. These paper craft games will not only have your students begging to play more, but will also help them to build social emotional skills, follow directions, develop hand/eye coordination, and encourage positive social interaction.
HUGE BUNDLE SAVINGS!
Get 40% off the individual list price when you purchase this Bundle!
- 48 fortune teller templates: 24 do-it-yourself, customizable & colorable self-esteem fortune tellers and 24 ready-to-go self-esteem fortune tellers, in both color and black and white
- 6 "Top 50 To-Do Lists" for each topic, containing 50 different statements (one for younger students, one for older students) that students can refer to when designing their own, unique cootie catcher.
- Assembly Instructions and Directions on How to Play.
- 5 Lesson Plan for classroom and guidance lessons, Aligned with ASCA Mindsets and Behaviors
- Bonus Growth Mindset and Self-Esteem posters!!
Ways to Use These Versatile SEL Activities
- SEL & Counseling Guidance Lessons
- Small Group Activities
- Individual Counseling Interventions