Get your students successfully SOLVING EQUATIONS with this PowerPoint Presentation BUNDLE.
This bundle includes 5 PowerPoint Lessons
that guide students in creating equations and using equations to solve problems Each lesson starts with an engaging problem of the day, followed by a mini-lesson and guided practice questions. Every lesson concludes with a lesson quiz and exit ticket to assess student understanding. All of the PowerPoint presentations are 100% editable, therefore you can modify any slide as needed.
Each Lesson Incudes:
_ Problem of the Day
Each lesson start off with a 'warm up' or 'do now' question to get the students focused and working quickly. The answer is provided.
_ Mini-Lesson with Guided Practice
The mini-lesson for each lesson includes essential vocabulary and key terms for that topic. Students are then guided through scaffolded instruction with guided practice questions for each lesson objective. All of the math problems are worked out step-by-step with detailed explanations.
_ Lesson Quiz
Every lesson ends with a lesson quiz that includes questions from each topic of this lesson. This is perfect for assessing your students understanding of this lesson. Have students complete these questions individually or with a partner.
_ Exit Ticket
An exit ticket question is included at the end of each presentation. Have students write the answer on a post-it and turn it in to you on their way out the door.
This BUNDLE includes all of the following PowerPoint Lessons:
✔ SOLVING ONE-STEP EQUATIONS PowerPoint Lesson & Guided Practice
✔ SOLVING TWO-STEP EQUATIONS PowerPoint Lesson & Guided Practice
✔ SOLVING MULTI-STEP EQUATIONS PowerPoint Lesson & Guided Practice
✔ SOLVING EQUATIONS WITH VARIABLES ON BOTH SIDES PowerPoint Lesson & Guided Practice
✔ SOLVING LITERAL EQUATIONS & FORMULAS PowerPoint Lesson & Guided Practice
Common Core Aligned
(Algebra 1 Curriculum)
* A.REI.1 - Explain each step in solving a simple equation as following from the equality of numbers asserted at the previous step, starting from the assumption that the original equation has a solution. Construct a viable argument to justify a solution method.
* A.REI.3 - Solve linear equations and inequalities in one variable, including equations with coefficients represented by letters.
* A.CED.1 - Create equations and inequalities in one variable and use them to solve problems. Include equations arising from linear and quadratic functions, and simple rational and exponential functions.
* A.CED.4 - Rearrange formulas to highlight a quantity of interest, using the same reasoning as in solving equations.
More ALGEBRA l CURRICULUM Resources:
* FOUNDATIONS FOR ALGEBRA Mini-Lessons & Guided Practice
* SOLVING EQUATIONS Mini-Lessons & Guided Practice
* SOLVING INEQUALITIES Mini-Lessons & Guided Practice
If you would like to get updates on NEW and CURRENT resources...
FOLLOW the Exceeding the Core BLOG
FOLLOW me on Teachers Pay Teachers!
FOLLOW me on Pinterest!
© Exceeding the CORE. All rights reserved. Please note - this resource is for use by one teacher only
. Additional teachers must purchase their own license. Copying, editing, selling, redistributing, or posting any part of this product on the internet is strictly forbidden. Violations are subject to the penalties of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.